Saturday, August 22, 2009

masa mengajar usia

fasting fasting.
penat tkhengat. =.=

Tadika
since i was 5.
my parent told me as a muslim.
we must fasting. then i learn evrything bout puasa.
fasting was nt like a bed of roses. :0


Darjah 3
i learn hw to puasa penuh.
as a darjah 3 student. for me.
its quite difficult. smtimes. i went to dapur.
then drank a glass of water. tk larat. =.=


Darjah 4
finally. i cn puasa penuh.
macam. damn.! thanks god.
tkpercaya gila. haha. faris hebat. :P


Form 2
my friends n i always lepak dekat rumah dinar.
his rumah macam clear je. then ktorng lepak sane.
suddenly he move to sri damansara. jauhhh laaaa.
but i cnt change my habit. after schl-ing.
i must stay at dinar's house before balik to my own rumah.
even it was ramadhan. i stll went to his house.
imagine. i was fasting. but i walk to dnar's house at SD.
frm Damansara Damai i went to Sri Damansara.
then went back to Damansara damai. haha.
the most important i never ponteng my puasa. gila hebat bhaii.
then my friend said : faris, kau ni stamina babi la. =.=

Form 3
i'll try my best to puasa penuh.
wish me luck. :)

Today
i was in my dreamland.
best gila. i met a girl cll wai teng kot.
haha. she's gorgeous dowh. we laugh tgher.
suddnly. i heard my mum's voice.
she said. bangun bangun. pegi sahur.
haiihh. kacau laa mak ni. =.=
i amik my phone. then. gilaaa.! baru pukul 4.
hahaha. terus kene bising.
after sahur. i sleep till 1pm. penat laaa.
then i mandi n solat zohor. guitar-ing till 2 pm.
asar n ms-ing till 5pm. spongebob time.! hahaha.
6pm. i went to bazar wth my sister. weee.~
after buka. gilaa full. tklarrat. i solat mghrib.
and went to masjid. i solat isyak n trwih 20 rakaat.
hahaha. hebat hebat. and now. i nk tido. im tired.
gudnite. byeee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment