Monday, August 24, 2009

when life is getting bored.

This is what i love and cant stop loving. Get wasted at partys from 9 till 7 in the morning. I live for the music. rolling blunts feeling high. getting loaded. or take some pills and go to lala land. spending all my money on dope and extreme high price tickets. but in the end its all worth it. i like to live in my own world. im told to enjoy every hour every minute. so thats what i do on friday's & saturdays why should i take life so seriously i just wanna do what i like to do. be as far from reality cause i cant stand socitey it my own world.

Every time I see you all the rays of the sun are streaming through the waves in your hair. And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight. The beating of my heart is a drum, and its lost. And its looking for a rhythm like you. You can take the darkness from the pit of the night and turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright. Ive got to follow it, cause everything I know, well its nothing till I give it to you. I can make tonight forever. Or I can make it disappear by the dawn. And I can make you every promise that has ever been made. And I can make all your demons be gone.

But Im never gonna make it without you. Do you really want to see me crawl.? And I know the roads to riches. And I know the ways to fame. I know all the rules. And then I know how to break em But I dont know how to leave you. And Ill never let you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment